Low Cost Spay and Neuter
At Heart of Suwanee Animal Hospital, we provide caring, cost-effective spay and neuter surgeries for cats and dogs. It’s a simple procedure and a humane precaution to take, since it:
- Reduces pet overpopulation
- Decreases the number of unwanted animals and overcrowding at shelters
- Lowers the probability of health problems for your pet, such as cancer or tumors
- Prevents undesirable animal behavior, including roaming and marking
To keep your pet as comfortable as possible, we will place your pet under general anesthesia during the spay or neuter procedure. We’ll also carefully monitor your pet throughout every phase of the operation and afterwards. And we’ll give you follow-up instructions so you know what to watch for as your pet makes his or her recovery in the comfort of your home.
In an effort to reduce the number of unwanted pets being euthanized we are participating in a reduced fee spay / neuter program. We offer comparable fees to spay / neuter facilities but unlike those clinics we provide a fully staffed and equipped animal hospital that adheres to the highest surgical standard of care.
- In heat or Pregnancy: $55.18 extra
- Bloodwork Junior Wellness (Under 7 yrs): $81.07
- Bloodwork Senior Wellness (Over 7 yrs) $ 164.20